To the extent and expertise available locally in Pakistan, we are pleased to provide after-sales repair service on AMAX Jewelry. This typically includes re-plating in gold or rhodium, or the replacement of missing stones (crystal and cubic zircon).
1) Please note that we can only provide the repair service if:
- It is deemed possible to return the product to its original condition or functionality. That is, it should not be damaged beyond repair and AMAX will be the sole determinant of that.
- All spare parts required for the repair are available.
- No third party repair has been attempted on the article.
2) Repair takes approximately two weeks and is handled by AMAX Main Office in Lahore.
3) It is our sincere effort to return the item to its original appearance as far as facilities permit, but no guarantee is given of the final results not liability assumed.
Repair prices are not fixed, as it depends on the nature of a specific item and its defect. Please note that AMAX charges only the actual incurred costs of repair, without any mark up, as a service to our customers. That cost is normally nominal in relation to the original price of the product, especially in the case of more formal jewelry. As an example, gold or rhodium re-plating of a ring usually costs only Rs 1000. For the more budget trendy/fashion type articles, it is not advisable to seek repair after its useful life is complete, as it may be more feasible to purchase something new instead.
If you would like to take advantage of our after-sales service, please return your article to one of the following stores authorized to handle service requests:
- Level 2, Packages Mall, Lahore
- KG-10, Ground Floor Emporium Mall, Lahore
You will be given a receipt that you need to present at the time of return. Your item must be collected within one month after repair is complete, after which AMAX will not be responsible for any claims.